W3 - NO_The Rolling Stones (Allar Hastur) VS Vallila Vanguard (Jarik)

A place to schedule your games
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

W3 - NO_The Rolling Stones (Allar Hastur) VS Vallila Vanguard (Jarik)

Post by Allar57 »

Hi Jarik !

Very please too meet you again.
I usually play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 19:30 or later.
This week I could play only Tuesday and Thursday. But next will be more open.
When are you ready for my defeat ?

See you soon
Allar
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: W3 - NO_The Rolling Stones (Allar Hastur) VS Vallila Vanguard (Jarik)

Post by jarik »

Hi,

I think for be best would be on Tuesday at 21 OGT, or CEST where most of Europe is now. For me in Finland that is 22 so all day activities and programs are over so should be safe

On weekend there is music festival and lately have been really tired after my boxing training on Mondays and Fridays, so Tuesday-Thursday are better.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Allar57

Post by Allar57 »

Good night Jarik :)

Have a good music this week-end.
I understand you could be tired after a boxing training. I'm tired just to think about that (not really, it's a joke :) ) !
So what do you think about Tuesday 28th at 20:00 OGT ? If you prefer it could be played at 21:00 OGT.
If we missed we could try Thursday 30th at the same time.

See you soon
Ben (a very great sport man ... in his armchair with a beer)
jarik

Post by jarik »

20 OGT might be too early but 21 OGT is safe. But if you prefer earlier we could do 20:40.

Basically for me it's 20:30 plus getting into the game, and perhaps few mins for pit stop etc. Can also do earlier times but need to check those work my partner, so 20:40 or 21 OGT are easier
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Also I think it would be good to have way to chat in game, last week we used New Ogham Slack. I sent you an invite to it into email you have on forum, if you would like to use some other email you can send me PM

Especially now when don't have routine in playing the game I feel that mostly need to concentrate on actually playing the game, but it's nice if can at least chat little bit
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

I confirm that it is still nice to chat while playing, although it does not help to concentrate switching from one application to the other.
jarik

Post by jarik »

I use Slack with the phone. I of course use it for work too so I got the app and it's very familiar for me
Allar57

Post by Allar57 »

Hi Jarik,

Ok for tomorrow 21:00 OGT
Yeah it could be fun to communicate d'urine thé match.
We could use communication via Steam or Discord. Twice works on PC and so not nécessaire to use our phones ...

See you soon
Allar
jarik

Post by jarik »

Ok 21 it is 👍

I actually prefer phone, it doesn't in any way block anything happening on the screen. Especially as I use Steam big picture mode so don't even use keyboard for the game itself

Haven't really used Steam chat, and everyone someone sent me a message I am totally confused where it is 😂 But perhaps I try it out little bit before the game
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Allar57 wrote: 27 May 2024, 23:29
Yeah it could be fun to communicate d'urine thé match.
Seems that you have used your phone to reply and a French dictionnary... Did you mean "during the match" ? :D

Return to “Scheduling”