Let's Start Week 5 !

Schedule Your Game here
JRCO

Let's Start Week 5 !

Post by JRCO »

You Have Until Martch 23rd to play your game

It is a 3 teams race for the first 2 seeds. If Crushers lose and Clouds WC winners wins, we will have a 3 way tie with TD difference to depart the 3 teams. But there are other scenarios for the Brettonians to reach post season.

Week 5

Magni & Sons (Gerbear) Dwarves - Ogham Crushers (WildKun) Dark Elves : With a Win or Draw The Crushers will secure a Play offs berth. The Magni & Sons play for pride with still outside chances for a wild card berth. The Crushers have been solid this season, They will win and prepare for post season.

Delven Eleven) (Coldy) Dark Elves - Clouds WC Winners Bret (St Cloud) Bretonnians : It is almost win or go home for both teams. The Bretonnians will secure the second seed with a win if the Crushers do not lose, thanks to Head to Head tie Breacker Rule. A draw would be sufficient for the Dark Elves. Goblins loves race diversity and will root for the Bretonnians to reach post season. But they are realistic creatures and believe the Dark Elves will win that game.

Tharce Lions (Zeldorn) High Elves - Earth Liberation Front (Jarik) woodies : Lions play for pride, woodies have still faint hope for a Wild card berth both team may leave the world cup at this stage. They plan to do it with style. Goblins expect lots of TD and a draw.
Superbowl VII Champions
St. Cloud
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Let's Start Week 5 !

Post by St. Cloud »

Hey JRCO...here is a hypothetical...

If (very big if) i was to win and the Crushers to lose doe we go to a three way head to head tie? Crushers 2 draws, Eleven 1 draw 1 loss, Brets 1 win 1 draw?
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

St. Cloud wrote:Hey JRCO...here is a hypothetical...

If (very big if) i was to win and the Crushers to lose doe we go to a three way head to head tie? Crushers 2 draws, Eleven 1 draw 1 loss, Brets 1 win 1 draw?
yeah we would have gone to a 3 way Head to Head tie breacker, and if not sufficient than to TD difference.

But it obviously will not happen finally. Well done playin hard to the end and good luck in your other qualifying attempts.
Last edited by JRCO on 15 Mar 2016, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
Superbowl VII Champions
WildKun
Timezone (OGT): 2

Post by WildKun »

If (very big if) i was to win
And 3:0 happened. You still have good chances at OCC though. You punched my ass really hard there :)

JRCO, do I understand it right. Only advantage for finishing as first seed is that you get opponent from 2nd seed ?
St. Cloud
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by St. Cloud »

Yes. My fouling didn't work out as hoped and both Nuffle & Coldy made sure i paid the price.

Thanks for a well organised tournament JRCO!!!
Last edited by St. Cloud on 15 Mar 2016, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

WildKun wrote:

If (very big if) i was to win
And 3:0 happened. You still have good chances at OCC though. You punched my ass really hard there :)

JRCO, do I understand it right. Only advantage for finishing as first seed is that you get opponent from 2nd seed ?
No. Unfortnately, BB 2 in its current state do not allow seeding in the play offs , so Whether you are 1st, 2nd or wild card all teams will be treated equal in the play offs. It will be purely random.

Advantage of finishing 1st is pride and Psychological advantage when facing other coaches in the play offs :)
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”