Experience from the first match

New Ogham XX Regular season
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Experience from the first match

Post by jarik »

Let's say Felryan kicked my ass 😭

But isn't there really any chat in the game, or an I just to blind to find it?

I first thought there is timer but it isn't enforced, so in beginning ended my turn after timer ran out. Then realized that there is another timer that starts to run after that, apparently there is some extra time for match

And seriously who designed the UI for this game? Player cards for both team have the same background colour? Left a enemy blitzer next to my ball carrier after clicked on it and it looked like my own 😂

But second game played. And Felryan was better than the AI payed against in the first one 😂
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Experience from the first batch

Post by jarik »

And was thinking that would be good to use some chat as there isn't one in the game. I would prefer text version that I can react to after finish my turn. And in PM Felryan had the same idea

We do have New Ogham Slack account somewhere...
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Experience from the first match

Post by Felryan »

I agree that the UI is worst than in BB2 for readability. After few games, I get used to it, but at the beginning it's disturbing :)

The very frustrating thing is the lack of ingame chat. Maybe slack or discord as mentioned Jarik ?

Here is the link to join the discord New Ogham : https://discord.gg/RyVD4ZTj

And here is the link for the slack channel : https://newogham.slack.com/ (it is in the forum, just in case :) )
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

Game UI is not that easy to get used to. But after many games, it is OK. In the early stages of the game, it was even worse...
As for chatting, we still have to wait to get it in the game, I think. Hope it will be included.
When playing with Allar, I use Steam chat, but I'm ok with any chat.

There is an option to change default color of team so that is is more obvious to see who is who. Have a look to the list of icons in the left lower corner of the interface.

Re: Experience from the first batch

Post by Guest »

jarik wrote: 22 Apr 2024, 22:40 And was thinking that would be good to use some chat as there isn't one in the game. I would prefer text version that I can react to after finish my turn. And in PM Felryan had the same idea

We do have New Ogham Slack account somewhere...
Yeah UI is bit rough but we get used to it pretty fast.

My main issue is that I think visibility is less good than in BB2, I sometimes do not see a player.

I am not sure they will implemùenta chat due to all the problem there was in public league in BB2 with so many unkind player. NO chat means no need to regulate it.

Regarding Chat, for us , discord is probably the easiest to use. Steam is easy to if you know your opponent Steam user account.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Yeah UI is bit rough but we get used to it pretty fast.

My main issue is that I think visibility is less good than in BB2, I sometimes do not see a player.

I am not sure they will implemùenta chat due to all the problem there was in public league in BB2 with so many unkind player. NO chat means no need to regulate it.

Regarding Chat, for us , discord is probably the easiest to use. Steam is easy to if you know your opponent Steam user account.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Regular Season : The Psycho Circus”