Blood Bowl 3 - New beta version

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Blood Bowl 3 - New beta version

Post by Segosa »

Hi,

I have just read that a new beta version will be available from June 1st to June 12th.
https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2022/05/28 ... june-2022/

Regards,

Seg.
Segosa

Re: Blood Bowl 3 - New beta version

Post by Segosa »

First game played against AI (which is still not that clever...).
I managed to play it until turn 16 with no bugs I think. I had a doubt twice, but not sure as the interface is still confusing with dice displayed on screen but not synchronised with related actions.. In fact, when IA is playing, things are computed very fast, but display is slow, so it's not that clear to understand what's happening... You have to have a look to the log box to be sure of what has just occurred.
Will try to play against Allar :-)
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Just played another game against IA (my renegates VS black orcs). Well, still not that clever :-)
One annoying thing : after each TD, it seems that your team is displayed on the other half of the pitch. I mean, you have it displayed the other way round, so you have mo move the camera so that you can see your team at the bottom of the screen, and not in the upper part...
Njord

Post by Njord »

Segosa wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 21:15 Just played another game against IA (my renegates VS black orcs). Well, still not that clever :-)
One annoying thing : after each TD, it seems that your team is displayed on the other half of the pitch. I mean, you have it displayed the other way round, so you have mo move the camera so that you can see your team at the bottom of the screen, and not in the upper part...
So, any verdict yet?

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Things have been improved, but still I'm not convinced by the confusing interface. You cannot clearly see that the computer is waiting for you to choose a RR or not, or the apo or not...
And I had a bug in the last game. I wanted to stand a player up, using the "tools wheel", but nothing happened...
Last edited by Segosa on 16 Jun 2022, 05:42, edited 1 time in total.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Segosa wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 21:39 Things have been improved, but still I'm not convinced by the confusion interface. You cannot clearly see that the computer is waiting for you to choose a RR or not, or the apo or not...
And I had a bug in the last game. I wanted to stand a player up, using the "tools wheel", but nothing happened...
I agree , game is much improved and is actually playable. Graphic are nicer than BB2.

But I did struggle a litle bit with User Interface that I found less reactive than BB2 and every time i was not able to finish a turn in just 2 minutes and had to use the time reserve.

I bet the game will be polished when launched and these small detail you point out will be corrected.

At this time, my only concern is the new rules.....Not sure I like them.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “News, Rules and Information”