2022 is here, and we are still waiting for BB3...

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

2022 is here, and we are still waiting for BB3...

Post by Segosa »

Hiu everyone and happy new year 2022. I wish you all all the best for you and your families. Let's hope that 2022 will bring us Blood Bowl 3 (and also the end of Covid pandemic...)
Allar57

Re: 2022 is here, and we are still waiting for BB3...

Post by Allar57 »

Hi everybody,

I wish you an happy new year 2022 with an iron wealth.
And I hope the virus of Blood Bowl 3 have been eradicated and replace by a real version to play or I'll stay in the second edition ...
Sorry for you Segosa but 2022 won't be the end of covid pandemic (we will all dieeeee ... or not ...)

Allar57 (cheerleader's trainer)
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Apparently new beta started yesterday, so if you were in previous one you can join this one. Of course first comment I saw is that it is horrible and person was wondering what the hell company has been doing since previous one 😬

https://twitter.com/BloodBowl_Game/stat ... KmwYg&s=19

Haven't yet checked the details do I need to do something or just start the game from Steam
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

I've just played a game againt a so called AI. I have set up some Bretonnian, erg, I mean Imperial guys, and played them against Black Orcs. Easy win 4-0. Not convinced at all by the AI, even worse than the one in BB2 or Allar :twisted:
I thought there was a bug after having fouled one guy. It took about 2 minutes for the game to go on...
When I got the "Solid Defense" kick-off event and rolled a 1, I should have had 1+3 players to move on a different position. The game let me change just one.

Other annoying features or missing ones :
  • It is not possible to save an initial set up of players on the pitch...
  • It is not possible to skip animations which are useless to me
Last edited by Segosa on 28 Jan 2022, 04:47, edited 2 times in total.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Ah, and the game is still waiting to end after final turn... Dark screen. Currently. I can access the menu, so I guess I'll have to quit...
Last edited by Segosa on 28 Jan 2022, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Sounds promising. Wonder if it will end up in decent state. Of course the don't say when it is currently expected to be released, in beta amnouncement it just says "later this year"
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Anbother try today: my Nobilians met Dwarves. On turn 10 or something, I could not scroll or move around the pitch, so not able to set up my players (I was winning (2-0). I had to quit the game.
That time, on the Blitz Kick-off event, I rolled 3, so I was able to move up to 6 players. Unlikely in previous game, I managed to move them all.
I also got Cheering Fans event and gained a Prayer to Nuffle: Treacherous Trapdoor. But traps are not designed on the pitch (they are on the boardgame version)...
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Another try today and the game crashed after a block...
Another bug: I have fired a player to recruit a thrower. His name has been set to "**[UNLOCALIZED]NONAME ** 'Snack'"... :lol:
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Another annoying thing: when playing against AI, the computer does not wait for dice to be rolled before starting next action... Very confusing to follow what has been done...
And in the current game, it seems to be freezed after a block by AI... :-(
And it is the third time I think a RR has disappeared or has been used without notice (nor real need) if I look at the logs...
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Honestly, I was so frustrated by previous Beta that I am not sure I will try this one.

Will likely wait a more polished version.

for those who entered the Beta , is the game promising or should we fear a less entertaining game than BB2 ?
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “General Discussion”