Let's Start the Play Offs !

Schedule Your Games Here
JRCO

Let's Start the Play Offs !

Post by JRCO »

Time to start the Play Offs !

As Usual no date line in the play offs as I would hate to have to admin a game, I trust you to organize and play your game in a reasonnable time frame.

End of Mankind (Filadeus) - Psycho Circu$ (Hatebreed aka JRCO) : A Rookie banged up Kislev team to Defy the reigning Champ ? On Paper , nobody can give them a chance. But They have so much inducement that , maybe we can witness the unexpected. Nope. Goblins wouldn't bet a dime on the Kislev. End Of Mankind by 2.

Les Crimson Kings (Segosa) - Shadow Rangers (Soleil Noir) : The Kings have been Solid all season long and have not lost a game. They will be tested this week against a very strong and complete Dark Elf Team. Not easy to figure out a favourite in this one. Only Sure thing it will be a close one. Goblins had to make a choice, do not ask me why but they like the Darkies to prevail.

Fluffy B and the Clowns (jarik) - Great Eagles of Ulthuan (s75r) : Kislev versus induced High Elves. Match up Hard to figure out. The Kislev will enter the Field as favourite but a surprise could happen. Goblins flipped a coin. Clowns by 1.

Chaosas2 (Pjovejas) - Warpstone Smokers (Zeldorn) : The Underworld Smokers Have entered the Play Offs through a Wild Card. Do Not think they would be here by Chance. They did start cold and finish super Strong. They will enter the field witha full team , ready to create a surprise.

It is that time of year to makes us knonw your decision for season XV.
Please use the appropriate thread for That : viewtopic.php?f=226&t=1875
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”