Board Logo / New stuff

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Board Logo / New stuff

Post by Mythrell »

Unfortunately I lost the logo we used to have on New Ogham years ago during one of the updates, I was thinking does anyone still have it or feel like doing a new one?

Optimally it should be around the size (or aspect ratio) of the phpBB logo on the top left corner so I can just replace that with it, I can of course just resize it if needed.

I've added an forum extension which allows you to switch from fixed forum maximum width to unlimited, ie. it will stretch the forums to full screen on bigger monitors. We used to have it this way years ago too. Option for this is in your User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Display Options -> Use maximum width.

It does look like the development of phpBB has been kinda stagnant for quite some years, but maybe we can spice things up just a bit here as long as we keep this on :)
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Board Logo / New stuff

Post by Njord »

Mythrell wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 23:19 Unfortunately I lost the logo we used to have on New Ogham years ago during one of the updates, I was thinking does anyone still have it or feel like doing a new one?

Optimally it should be around the size (or aspect ratio) of the phpBB logo on the top left corner so I can just replace that with it, I can of course just resize it if needed.

I've added an forum extension which allows you to switch from fixed forum maximum width to unlimited, ie. it will stretch the forums to full screen on bigger monitors. We used to have it this way years ago too. Option for this is in your User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Display Options -> Use maximum width.

It does look like the development of phpBB has been kinda stagnant for quite some years, but maybe we can spice things up just a bit here as long as we keep this on :)
Did we have a logo? :? :?

Cant even remember. Perhaps the goblins stole it...

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf

Return to “News, Rules and Information”