W7 D3: Fluffy B and the Clowns (jarik) - Kikoup Kaas Tût (Allar57)

Schedule Your Games Here
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

W7 D3: Fluffy B and the Clowns (jarik) - Kikoup Kaas Tût (Allar57)

Post by jarik »

Hi,

I think for me Monday is first possible, perhaps from 16 OGT forward is ok. Next Thursday has free slot in 18 to 21.30 OGT. Maybe on weekend (early) Friday evening or then Sunday evening could work too.

Next weeks are AWS re:Invent so my calendar is full of sessions but marked some 2 or 3 times there so depending what watch and when evenings can empty suddenly. Currently only days that are certainly out are this Friday to Sunday
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: W7 D3: Fluffy B and the Clowns (jarik) - Kikoup Kaas Tût (Allar57)

Post by Allar57 »

Hi Jarik,

Please to meet you again ...
What about Monday at 20:00 OGT ? I leave my job around 18:30 OGT so it's difficult for me to play before ...
See you soon on the field ... Your clown have a good dexterity I wish because my black orcs have big hands and like blood ...

Allar
;)
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Monday sounds good.

Clowns do not have good dexterity, it is hard to dodge with those massive shoes. But Fluffy B is waiting for match as she haven't played with orcs before. With all those squishy teams she must try to play gentle so wouldn't hurt anyone but hopefully with orcs she can play without worrying too much.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Allar57
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Allar57 »

Let's go for monday ...
My stupid and brutal black orcs will try to be gentlemen ... They will try I say :)

Allar

Return to “Scheduling”