Current meta in CCL?

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Current meta in CCL?

Post by Njord »

Heya!

For next CCL season, I am actually going to get some more games in! Purpose is twofold, one is of course to prepare a team or two for future New Ogham seasons but also to play more BB and perhaps learn a thing or two on the way. Back in BB1 I played quite a lot of games in the "official" leagues and it was kinda fun too.

But what is the current meta? Seems to me that there is a lot of Chaos, Nurgle and Chorfs around? Most recent CCL champ is chorf as an example.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Re: Current meta in CCL?

Post by JRCO »

Njord wrote: 31 Aug 2020, 19:46 Heya!

For next CCL season, I am actually going to get some more games in! Purpose is twofold, one is of course to prepare a team or two for future New Ogham seasons but also to play more BB and perhaps learn a thing or two on the way. Back in BB1 I played quite a lot of games in the "official" leagues and it was kinda fun too.

But what is the current meta? Seems to me that there is a lot of Chaos, Nurgle and Chorfs around? Most recent CCL champ is chorf as an example.

Best regards,

Njord
Honestly lots of race diversity. Ofc lots of bash, majority is Orcs , Nurgle, Dorfs, Chaos and Chaos dorfs (these 5 races do dominate the play offs these last 10 season, I believe 8 out of the last 10 champions : I am the last one winning with dark elves in Season 24 and that there has been a winner with khemri.

But in qualifier you really can face any races as all races are garanteed at least a spot in the play offs. Lots of Dark elves also since they have changed the rules to 64 play offs spots.

i am going to try to qualify Kislev this season. we will see where it leads us.
Superbowl VII Champions
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Current meta in CCL?

Post by Njord »

JRCO wrote: 05 Sep 2020, 14:14
Njord wrote: 31 Aug 2020, 19:46 Heya!

Best regards,

Njord
Honestly lots of race diversity. Ofc lots of bash, majority is Orcs , Nurgle, Dorfs, Chaos and Chaos dorfs (these 5 races do dominate the play offs these last 10 season, I believe 8 out of the last 10 champions : I am the last one winning with dark elves in Season 24 and that there has been a winner with khemri.

But in qualifier you really can face any races as all races are garanteed at least a spot in the play offs. Lots of Dark elves also since they have changed the rules to 64 play offs spots.

i am going to try to qualify Kislev this season. we will see where it leads us.
Thanks JRCO for the update! I guess the only way to really find out is try out for myself.

Yeah, Kislev is a team that in theory should perform well, with slightly higher AV than average and a little better armour as well. But I havent played them more than just a few games.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf

Return to “General Discussion”