Blood Bowl 3

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Blood Bowl 3

Post by jarik »

Got the delivery so can start practicing rules for BB3 😂
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

I got this extra Special Plays card deck. I really hope they are in BB3, lots of fun stuff there
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Segosa »

jarik wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 18:54 I think I need to make some little fine tuning into Big Bob's Twitter commentary. If coach equals Segosa add roasting level +2. :lol:

By the way, I want to complain about one of Big Bob's last comments. He is not neutral at all!!!
https://twitter.com/BigBob_of_112th/sta ... 8760839169
Our beloved Kings totally disagree with this so-called expert in Blood Bowl!!!!!!
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 17:00 I got this extra Special Plays card deck. I really hope they are in BB3, lots of fun stuff there
I have heard that they will replicate the game this time and that cards will be part of the game. Will it be from the start or after another Legendary edition DLC when the game will be complete, this has to be seen.
Superbowl VII Champions
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 16:18 Got the delivery so can start practicing rules for BB3 😂
So your first impression regarding the new Rules ?
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Haven't yet read them 😇 Have spent my time painting some markers, as couldn't yet start with the miniatures because need some glue first...
Njord

Post by Njord »

I would love to get the boxed set. But right now, I dont have anyone to play against. :P

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik

Post by jarik »

Njord wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 22:47 I would love to get the boxed set. But right now, I dont have anyone to play against. :P

BR // Njord
I have actually managed to get two of my friends who have never played Blood Bowl to try it at least once. That is two more than expected 😂 Perhaps some post-covid time we can play some tabletop tournament between Finnish New Ogham players 😁 I know Sami has teams from old set ...which we never got to play 😁

My main reason was actually the minis, thought it could be fun to paint them.
Njord

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 15:30
Njord wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 22:47 I would love to get the boxed set. But right now, I dont have anyone to play against. :P

BR // Njord
I have actually managed to get two of my friends who have never played Blood Bowl to try it at least once. That is two more than expected 😂 Perhaps some post-covid time we can play some tabletop tournament between Finnish New Ogham players 😁 I know Sami has teams from old set ...which we never got to play 😁

My main reason was actually the minis, thought it could be fun to paint them.
Lets plan for that when the boats are up and running again. I will hop over from Sweden. :P

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik

Post by jarik »

Njord wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 23:01 Lets plan for that when the boats are up and running again. I will hop over from Sweden. :P
New Ogham Nordic Championship Tournament sounds excellent :D

Return to “General Discussion”