Let's Start Week 2 !

SChedule Your Season XII Games here
JRCO

Let's Start Week 2 !

Post by JRCO »

All games played so we can roll week 2 in advance !

You have until Dec 22nd to organize and play your game

Week 2 Math Up

Division 1
Jurassic Sport Club (Pjovejas) - Septic Claws (Njord) : The Lizards were solid in week 1 against an opponent superior in Muscle. They will enter week 2 as favourites to prevail against their Necro opponents. Jurassic by 1 TD.

Shadow Rangers (Soleil Noir) - Leaping Devils (s75r) : Week 1, The leaping Devils Woodies made a statement with an impressive win against the current reigning Champions. This week comes last season Runner Up. The Dark Elves Rangers were the shadow of themselves during week 1, Goblins can't see them lose twice in a row, but they don't see them beat the hot Devils either. So they anticipate a draw.

Chartreuse's Monks (Zeldorn) - Gene Simmons Bards (JRCO) : The Monks are back. They did heavily beat the Shadow Rangers in Week 1. Goblins expect them to dance all over Vampire faces this week. Monks by 2.

Seducers Of Slaanesh (Renis) - les Crimson Kings (Segosa) : Battle of Muscle and spikes, The Nurgle Kings have started strong this season, but between this very evenly matched up team it is hard to design a clear cut favourite. 1-1 Draw.

Kindergarten Nightmares (Ironfists) - 911 All Stars (Felryan) : The Necro Nightmares needs to show that if they won the Superbowl it wasn't only by chance. This is the perfect occasions for the leaping Wolves to bounce back. Nightmares by 1.

Division 2
Through The Grapevine (Njord) - Sword and Guns (Segosa) : After their week 1 loss, the Grapevine Woodies needs a win. But they face resilient bretts who want to prove their last season play offs appearance wasn't a fluke. It will be a close game, in which Goblins anticipate a draw.

Northern Gentlemen (Jarik) - Playbooys Bunnies ( Allar57) : The Norsemen started the season strong with a surprising win. They may be gentlemen, but do not count on them to be sweet with this week ladies Opponnent. Goblins like the Norses Chances in this game.

Disciples Of Nuffle (s75r) - Chaosas2 (Pjovejas) : Both team had a disapôinting first week. The Chaosas2 may be backed up by inducement, It doesn't seem they have the muscle to match their Chaos opponent this week. Disciples by 1.

Motley Crüe (Hatebreed aka JRCO) - Sewers' Templars (Antituros) : The Game of the week. Both team won their first game. Last season during the Play offs ,the Pro Elves Crüe schocked the world with their triumph against the heavily favoured Templars. Miracle won't Happen twice, Revenge time for the Templars and a 2 TD win.

MagnificientHashutCultists (RKMiateri) - Cheese Is Not A lie (JJape) : The Cheese melt in week 1. It was eaten by Skavens. Here comes a tough match up against Chorfs. Still they are too well coached to lose two in a row. Goblins foresee a close one and a draw.
Superbowl VII Champions
Pjovejas
Timezone (OGT): 1

Re: Let's Start Week 2 !

Post by Pjovejas »

Mr. JRCO is optimistic about Jurasic :) Considering that kroxigor T-Rex is recovering after game with chaos (MNG) I wouldn't be so sure about lizarmen's chances.
Renis
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Renis »

I think Mr JRCO might have been under the influence while writing this post ;)

I wouldn't say that my poor old team is superior in muscle to a lizardmen team and now the Jurrassics are up against a far scarier team with more muscle, at least per tv. And it's not Necros :D

No offense JRCO, I love your previews ❤️
KOBOLDKUNGEN
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

And what about my Kings? My poor Elves will have to face a bashy Chaos team :oops:
Hope some will be able to survive for their next game...
Renis

Post by Renis »

Haha, I hope I'm wrong but next game might be the end of the Seducers, elves are our biggest fear, especially your kind of elves :lol:
KOBOLDKUNGEN

Return to “Scheduling”