Server Domain name back

The Official Forum for New Ogham League. All important information will be posted here.
Mythrell
Timezone (OGT): 1

Server Domain name back

Post by Mythrell »

Hey all, after all that newogham.datagnomes.eu is now back so you can access the site via the old domain name too (I think it has been entered on some places in that format)

However, I recommend using the newogham.net for now and in future, we'll keep that going.
JRCO

Re: Server Domain name back

Post by JRCO »

Mythrell wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 15:36 Hey all, after all that newogham.datagnomes.eu is now back so you can access the site via the old domain name too (I think it has been entered on some places in that format)

However, I recommend using the newogham.net for now and in future, we'll keep that going.
Yes from now on we will remain on New Ogham.net.

Is that possible to post a banter on original site to redirect to New Ogham.net ?

Thank you
Superbowl VII Champions
Mythrell

Post by Mythrell »

Both addresses lead to the same site, which is this one. It's just different name for the same server.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Mythrell wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 21:54 Both addresses lead to the same site, which is this one. It's just different name for the same server.
Cool !

Thank You
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

Mythrell wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 21:54 Both addresses lead to the same site, which is this one. It's just different name for the same server.
But if you use old address then cookies don't work, so you wont be logged in (I was logged in when entered site but reload removed it). I also have newogham.eu domain which I got when was playing with something. Could point that to forums as well at some point.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

jarik wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 11:44
But if you use old address then cookies don't work, so you wont be logged in (I was logged in when entered site but reload removed it). I also have newogham.eu domain which I got when was playing with something. Could point that to forums as well at some point.
Still it is important to keep old address alive as it is the one advertising us on Cyanide/focus forum....and it is also the one that popped up when you google New Ogham.
Superbowl VII Champions
jarik

Post by jarik »

JRCO wrote: 04 Mar 2021, 00:08 Still it is important to keep old address alive as it is the one advertising us on Cyanide/focus forum....and it is also the one that popped up when you google New Ogham.
Actually should probably change so that old address redirects to new instead of points to same ip, so you would get to right place and use correct name for cookies to work.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.

Return to “News, Rules and Information”