Let's Start Season II !!!

Schedule your game Here
JRCO

Let's Start Season II !!!

Post by JRCO »

It is this time of year, a brand new Blood Bowl season ! Let's start our 2nd Blood Bowl Trophy !!

2 division of 8 teams, 2 play offs tickets in each.

Usually we use OGT to set RDV (=Ogham Time) which is currently GMT+2. feel free to use GMT if easier for you, jusr make sure whatever time system you use, your opponent is aware of it.

You have until wednesday May 25th to play your game.

Please organize your game via the scheduling thread.

Week 1 Fixtures :

Division 1 :

Repentless Slayers (Soleil Noir) vs The Gentlemen Basterds (Silly Wookie) : No Yeti for the Norsemen Slayers versus a No receiver + 3 RR Human team. Soleil Noir is well known in this league to play agile team, he will try a bashing team for once. Sillye Wookie has no record in New Ogham yet, but Goblins believe he is full of potential. It is hard to determine a favorite in this game, so Goblins predict a draw.

DA STRZXTR (Teldalati) vs Heroes association (Filadeus) : Both Coaches did play one another in the world cup qualifier, Filadeus did prevail. So far in New Ogham BB2, Filadeus has won it all. Goblins believe , his world cup final participation won't be a distraction and that the Dark elves Heroes will beat the Dwarves.

Seducers Of Slaanesh (Renis)vs Abdominous Mechanics (Mr Ogorki) : At low TV, Dwarves are believed to have an edge over chaos. That is why the Abdominous Mechanic will enter the game as favourites.

Ogham Crushers (WildKun) - Orc City Bengals (JRCO) : In the WC qualifier tournament The Orcs were almost perfect during the regular season but helpless in the play offs. In the meantime, The Dark Elves crushers have won their ticket by defeating the team that did kick the Bengals out. That is why Goblins believe they are the best team. Crushers by 1.

Division 2 :

Management By Perkele (JJape) - Chartreuse's Monks (Zeldorn) : Can the Rookie Norsemen Beat the Hot Orcish Monks ? Of course they can ! The Monks were very close to win the championship last season and will have to play against a mountain of inducments. These inducement should be the difference in the game : The management by Perkele will prevail.

Get's Smile (Nourrou)- Youngs Of Shub Niggurath (Segosa) : Rookie Chaos vs experienced Chaos. The Rookie Chaos may have a hard time in this game, The Niggurath will be the house of victory.

Sharp Knives (Felryan) - Love Lizards (antman) : The Skavens Knivess have super agiles Gutter Runners and will be backed Up by a wizard in this game. So everything can happen. But these lizards are very good so Goblins can't see a winner in this game.

Bye Week : MaD CheQQaR (Young Nathan)
Superbowl VII Champions
JJape

Re: Let's Start Season II !!!

Post by JJape »

Out of curiousity: Why were the divisions not seeded by TV, as in BB1-league? I was looking forward to meet my fellow Norse team for the bloodiest match of the season :D . Oh well, we will maybe meet in the finals then!
JRCO

Re: Let's Start Season II !!!

Post by JRCO »

JJape wrote:Out of curiousity: Why were the divisions not seeded by TV, as in BB1-league? I was looking forward to meet my fellow Norse team for the bloodiest match of the season :D . Oh well, we will maybe meet in the finals then!
Honestly, this is mainly due to lack of flexibility of the BB2 managing tool. twas a burden to make and I had little time.

Not a good reason, but it is the sad truth :D
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Scheduling”