New Ogham Champions In the world Cup : turn 1

JRCO

New Ogham Champions In the world Cup : turn 1

Post by JRCO »

Here some news about our two New Ogham heroes who represent the league in the World cup final :

After the first turn :

- Unfortunately WildKun hasn't been able to prevail with his Dark elves againt a Dwarve opponent. (Dwarve shoudln't be allowed to play... at least against new Ogham coaches !!!! :mrgreen: ). We are very soory for you WildKun, at least you belong to that 64 coaches club of coaches who made it ... we are jealous, ya know ? :D

- So All our hopes remains on Filadeus Shoulders : leading a Dwarf team he was able to beat a Dark elves team with a 2-1 victory at overtime turn 24. (Yeah, like I always say : Dwarves Rules !!!! :twisted: Twas a really close tough game where both coaches scored on their own offenses. For overtime Filadeus received the ball and as it's not too easy to get the ball off dwarves and as we all know Fil is a great coach he did manage to score at turn 24.

We will keep you posted about filadeus Game two !

Go Filadeus ! New Ogham is watching you , and is very proud !!!!!
Superbowl VII Champions
Nourrou
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: New Ogham Champions In the world Cup : turn 1

Post by Nourrou »

Great for Filadeus, i hope he continue as far he can... but you forgot me http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/img/wc/table.png , I'am still in the race!
JRCO

Re: New Ogham Champions In the world Cup : turn 1

Post by JRCO »

Nourrou wrote:Great for Filadeus, i hope he continue as far he can... but you forgot me http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/img/wc/table.png , I'am still in the race!
Sorry for that !

As you didn't qualify through new ogham , I did miss that one !

be sure you will be included in next communication !

Please PM me to debrief me after your week 2 game :lol:
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Informations and Rules”