Season XVI starting date

Season XVI informations and Sign Up
JRCO

Season XVI starting date

Post by JRCO »

Regarding next season : I have currently a very busy schedule at works but also we are approaching summertime when several of us have less availability due to Holidays (and our BB worst foe : wifeys :D ).

Therefore I am leaning toward postponing the launch of Season XVI in september (most probably with BB2 as I have some doubts BB3 will really be released on schedule in August).
Superbowl VII Champions
ShinyJ
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Season XVI starting date

Post by ShinyJ »

Hello mate,

I would be up for a postponement of the next season also due to summer related issues.

Thanks,
ShinyJ
Pjovejas
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by Pjovejas »

JRCO wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 17:39 Therefore I am leaning toward postponing the launch of Season XVI in september (most probably with BB2 as I have some doubts BB3 will really be released on schedule in August).
Suits for me
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Njord »

JRCO wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 17:39 Regarding next season : I have currently a very busy schedule at works but also we are approaching summertime when several of us have less availability due to Holidays (and our BB worst foe : wifeys :D ).

Therefore I am leaning toward postponing the launch of Season XVI in september (most probably with BB2 as I have some doubts BB3 will really be released on schedule in August).
Aye, September sounds good. I am happy if we get at least one more season of BB2 in before switching to BB3. I am usually lethal the final season of an installment... :x :x
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Njord wrote: 09 Jun 2021, 22:58
JRCO wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 17:39 Regarding next season : I have currently a very busy schedule at works but also we are approaching summertime when several of us have less availability due to Holidays (and our BB worst foe : wifeys :D ).

Aye, September sounds good. I am happy if we get at least one more season of BB2 in before switching to BB3. I am usually lethal the final season of an installment... :x :x
:lol:
Superbowl VII Champions
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Hello coaches,

I know you wonder when new season will start.

Thing are I am currently moving of flat and lack time to launch the new season.

I should be settled in my new flat by end of next week, so plan is to resume opertaions from there.

see you soon
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “Season XVI informations and sign Up”