Let's Start the Semi

Schedule your season XIII games here
JRCO

Let's Start the Semi

Post by JRCO »

It took a little time due to Holidays but all round 1 games have finally been played. Let's start the semi !

As Usual no specific Deadline, I trust you to play within a reasonnable time Window.

End Of Mankind (Filadeus) - Shadow Rangers (Soleil Noir) : When these team met during regular season, the Shadows Rangers prevailed 2-0. But It Should be a very different game. The Nurgle End of Mankind will Field a full team which is now well developped and doesn't seem to have any weakness. The Rangers will enter the semi with 4 players benched with injuries and will have to hire two mercenaries. The Dark Elves should play with a Wizard but it seems hardly sufficient and the Nurgle End of Mankind will take the field as the favourite team and may very well be the favourite team to win it all this season.

Dorfs Of New Ogham (Polery) - Motley Crüe (Hatebreed aka JRCO) : These Dorfs have still not lost a game and won their first play offs game in a convincing way. They are new to the league and it is sure they are for real. The motley crue is the X because of this season. They are depleted and will again play without a bench and with 3 loners. This time they won't have any inducement which should hurt both their game and their chances. Dorfs by 2.
Superbowl VII Champions
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Let's Start the Semi

Post by Njord »

Good luck to all the teams to reach the semis! Well deserved. Will be intresting to watch the games being played.

If I were a gambling goblin I would put down my dollars on a Nurgle Champion this year. But who knows? :P

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf

Return to “Scheduling”