Blood Bowl 3

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Segosa
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Blood Bowl 3

Post by Segosa »

No woodies and no Halflings, nor amazons neither..., but still 2 Elvish teams according to Cyanide (somewhere in the interview for French speakers https://www.twitch.tv/videos/785583437?t=00h50m49s)

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/blood- ... unch-teams
Human
Orc
Dark Elf
Elven Union
Skaven
Dwarf
Nurgle
Chaos Chosen
Black Orcs
Imperial Nobility
Old World Alliance
Chaos Renegades
Njord

Post by Njord »

Haha, I guess Nurgle made you very happy Segosa. :P And they count as elves, right?

But where is my Chorfs?!??!

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Njord wrote: 26 Nov 2020, 23:35 Haha, I guess Nurgle made you very happy Segosa. :P And they count as elves, right?
Of course they count as Elves for me :D
Njord wrote: But where is my Chorfs?!??!
I think they understood that Chorfs were totally useless in BB :evil:
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

😂 I am waiting for my board game version to arrive. And also might have spent few euros for paints.

It all started from Kickstarter campaign for board game version for Darkest Dungeon, it has loads of miniatures and they looked so much better when painted. Never painted single mini in my life but thought it might be fun to try

But also got code for BB3 closed beta 😁
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Post by jarik »

But where are the Ogres?
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

jarik wrote: 01 Dec 2020, 10:16 😂 I am waiting for my board game version to arrive. And also might have spent few euros for paints.

It all started from Kickstarter campaign for board game version for Darkest Dungeon, it has loads of miniatures and they looked so much better when painted. Never painted single mini in my life but thought it might be fun to try

Allar has also ordered the board game. I'm still wondering... I still have my Nurgle team to paint (https://www.gaspez-arts.com/putridi-team.html).
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

jarik wrote: 01 Dec 2020, 10:18 But where are the Ogres?
Still trying to find a way to reach the pitch?
Njord

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 01 Dec 2020, 10:16 😂 I am waiting for my board game version to arrive. And also might have spent few euros for paints.

Cool! You need to get some information out from the beta to the new-ogham community. :P

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik

Post by jarik »

New waiting if today UPS manages to actually deliver the package. Yesterday they apparently were at building but because building door doesn't have phone or access codes and UPS drivers do not have phones they left, from how common it seems to be that buildings do not have door phones or codes it is strange that UPS haven't figured to give phones to drivers ...all other companies have figured that out already.

Today gave also instruction to knock into window as my home office (aka kitchen) has window next to the door. Too bad that their web page doesn't work so have no idea when delivery might be here.
jarik

Post by jarik »

Segosa wrote: 01 Dec 2020, 19:17
jarik wrote: 01 Dec 2020, 10:18 But where are the Ogres?
Still trying to find a way to reach the pitch?
I think I need to make some little fine tuning into Big Bob's Twitter commentary. If coach equals Segosa add roasting level +2. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”