Blood Bowl 3

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Re: Blood Bowl 3

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 09:12
Njord wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 23:01 Lets plan for that when the boats are up and running again. I will hop over from Sweden. :P
New Ogham Nordic Championship Tournament sounds excellent :D
Yeah, sounds awesome to me! And lets extend the invitation to all New Ogamhamites! :)

BR // Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Njord wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 21:25
jarik wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 09:12
Njord wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 23:01 Lets plan for that when the boats are up and running again. I will hop over from Sweden. :P
New Ogham Nordic Championship Tournament sounds excellent :D
Yeah, sounds awesome to me! And lets extend the invitation to all New Ogamhamites! :)

BR // Njord
From Luxembourg, it seems to be quite far away (especially for people who don't like travelling by plane...). At least will I be able to play against Allar one of these days.., hoping he will read the rules...
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

I am from France and not far from luxembourg.

Just let me know the date in advance (I am not afraid by Plane and would love to discover Finland), not sure it would work out (I anticipate some Negotiation with Mrs JRCO) :mrgreen: but if I can, could be fun to join.
Superbowl VII Champions
Njord

Post by Njord »

JRCO wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 13:42 I am from France and not far from luxembourg.

Just let me know the date in advance (I am not afraid by Plane and would love to discover Finland), not sure it would work out (I anticipate some Negotiation with Mrs JRCO) :mrgreen: but if I can, could be fun to join.
I guess this wont be planned until the corona crap is out of the way and everybody have gotten some time to paint some minis.

Perhaps working assumption 2022? Its a really good idea. I dont know how long I have been in this league but it should be close to +10 years. Would be awesome if we could work something out.

I will open a placeholder thread so we can keep this devoted to BB3 updates and impressions.

BR // Njod
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Great ideas mate ! My dark elves and undead teams are not finished for years atm :D
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

I got the boardgame version "Blood Bowl 2ème saison" for Christmas and what disappointed me is that Amazons, nor Vampires are official teams any longer... And, sorry Njord, but Chaos Dwarves have also disappeared... and so have Khemris while Bretonnians seem to be replaced more or less with Imperial Nobility.
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Started with elf referee few weeks ago. Did dwarf referee yesterday. If all dwarfs have such great looking beards I almost understand why someone would play them. Almost.

Haven't yet even started with the rules. Not expecting to get playing with them anytime soon. But painting has been fun, perhaps on weekend I get started with the orcs as wanted to first practice painting with models that doesn't need to match with anything.
Attachments
dwarf-back.JPG
dwarf-back.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 4782 times
elf-feather.JPG
elf-feather.JPG (2.79 MiB) Viewed 4782 times
elf-front.JPG
elf-front.JPG (3.36 MiB) Viewed 4782 times
elf-back.JPG
elf-back.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 4782 times
dwarf-front.JPG
dwarf-front.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 4782 times
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

Wow. Not sure I'll be patient enough to go for painting my teams...
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

Post by jarik »

Segosa wrote: 30 Dec 2020, 14:22 Wow. Not sure I'll be patient enough to go for painting my teams...
Painted two black orcs on Sunday & Monday. I think 1 mini per week is reasonable phase, and then add few extra if got motivation to paint more. Of course assembling more might take few painting slots. So If I got two teams painted by September I am happy :lol: And I think every one looks better than previous :D

So far it has been fun. Yesterday stopped working early as didn't feel productive. Thought I would just watch Netflix or play some game ...but orc demanded to be painted.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Felryan

Post by Felryan »

Nice work Jarik ! I must have some pictures of 2 or 3 Compulsive Drinkers too :D

Return to “General Discussion”