I hate playing random games

Everything that doesn't belong to somewhere else
jarik
Timezone (OGT): 1

I hate playing random games

Post by jarik »

Tried playing random games to see what race should play on next season and remembered that I truly hate random games. Playing against Nurgle with circus guys. On turn 5 I manage to blitz his ball carrier and instantly connection dropped. And I mean literally instantly when beastman went down.

And this in concession limit competition.

Damn I hate these people. 😡
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
jarik

Re: I hate playing random games

Post by jarik »

3 games, 2 concessions on first half because I get ball away from attacker. And in this last one I don't think I could have even scored without throwing the ball in rain to unskilled werewolf. Why these people play any game?

I think I might just start with totally fresh team and see if I like that race, if not just start another in next season.
Manger of our official Twitter commentator Big Bob, coach of 112th Brute Brigade and few other teams. PM me for access to newogham.slack.com, even it is not really in use at this moment.
Njord
Timezone (OGT): 0

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 14:23 Tried playing random games to see what race should play on next season and remembered that I truly hate random games. Playing against Nurgle with circus guys. On turn 5 I manage to blitz his ball carrier and instantly connection dropped. And I mean literally instantly when beastman went down.

And this in concession limit competition.

Damn I hate these people. 😡
Yeah, this happens quite frequently. I think it would be good if we could have some kind of incubator league within our own system where we can enter our potential new teams. And when they have gotten their five games in, we can move them into the regular league.

Best regards,

Njord.
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
jarik

Post by jarik »

Having any internal competition has problem that you can't play games at random times. I wish there would be some official competition where you would really be punished if you concede, or if you do so and opponent marks it as bad behavior.
Segosa

Post by Segosa »

jarik wrote: 27 Jul 2020, 12:54 Having any internal competition has problem that you can't play games at random times. I wish there would be some official competition where you would really be punished if you concede, or if you do so and opponent marks it as bad behavior.
I totally agree with you
Njord

Post by Njord »

jarik wrote: 27 Jul 2020, 12:54 Having any internal competition has problem that you can't play games at random times. I wish there would be some official competition where you would really be punished if you concede, or if you do so and opponent marks it as bad behavior.
[/quote

Yeah, the timing issue would be a problem. BUT, if enough number of coaches would enter a number of teams in the new ogham open league I guess it could at least be semi-random? I for once woult be pretty available for a pick up game in the evenings.

Best regards,

Njord
--------------------------------
"Adopt, improvise, overcome"

In game nick: Njord
Also known as: "The manager formerly known as Snitz"
Super Bowl XXII Champion - Ghazak Khan Raiderz - Chaos Dwarf
JRCO

Post by JRCO »

Well in cabalvision league if you play in the Ranked 5 concession limite league, there ain't so much concession . Do not play the eternal one , play the ranked 5 concession max competion. I play lots of game there with my Hatebreed account and barely sees any.

Regarding having our own incubator league, I am afraid we are not big enough for that.
Superbowl VII Champions

Return to “General Discussion”