Same it has been also my Xmas Gift. Maybe some Race may come back in an extension. In some part of the book they speak of the Trait Hypnotic Glaze, so maybe Vampire have some hope ?Segosa wrote: ↑30 Dec 2020, 11:50 I got the boardgame version "Blood Bowl 2ème saison" for Christmas and what disappointed me is that Amazons, nor Vampires are official teams any longer... And, sorry Njord, but Chaos Dwarves have also disappeared... and so have Khemris while Bretonnians seem to be replaced more or less with Imperial Nobility.
When I read the rules not sure they will be all implemented in BB3 but if there are some may be good ideas , some I have mexed feeling :
- Biggest question marks is the skill system when new skills will be attributed randomly unless you spend more spps to choose it. It means Team development will either be random or much slower
- No more possible natural 1 turner as MV will never possibly execeed 9
- Woodies Receiver do not start with sprint anymore , but woodies team can acquire an Halfling
- More random event as you can buy some Nuffle prayers with inducement
- Blitz and perfect defense less powerful as you will be able to move only 2D3 Players instead of the whole team
-There is a rule where if you have snotling on your team they can invade the field and you can play the half with more than 11 player on your team
- Pass and AG are separate so on elf and skaven team, only elf and skaven passer pass with AG current equivalent of AG4
- Human catcher is back at AV7
- Hability to move over a stunned player
- Hability if you have the skill to keep moving after a pass
- Pilling on is less powerfull as it is now like a foul without assist (no MB or Claw modifier)
- New Anti claw skill, but also skills that negates Guard
- Field that will have possible attributes according to some races (To be developped in an extension)
- Races some with Minor Changes (Dark Elf, Orc, Halfling , Ogres...) and new races that do not look that powerfull and exciting .... and some races disapeared like Segosa said (I have to check but I believe there are some others who disapared too than the one he named).
All in all I have mixed feeling. let's see how it will be implemented in BB3 but the new skill development systems seems to be very bad atm.